Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please post your pics of Jake, the date, and the occasion or any other pertinent info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please post your pics of Jake, the date, and the occasion or any other pertinent info

Hi All,

I'm trying to gather pics of Jake to put into a photo album for the family. I'd like to get it done sooner than later. Please post your pics of Jake here, and any info along with it so I can ad that.

Thanks everyone.
    sigpic (Tink)

Not Really a Pic of Jake, but he provided us with an unbelievable memory..

I can't believe it. We have know this man since the late 90's and I can't find a picture anywhere, but I will continue to look, maybe in my non digital photos. but to let people know what kind of a guy he was....

As you all know Jake had an office in TX (I think) or he used to go there a lot for business. I remember one day, he called and said he had some news for us and that we were "famous" in Texas (Yikes..??!!??). Anyway as busy as he was and as I'm sure he had a MILLION other things on his mind and as well as other things to do, he documented our "fame" in Texas.

Jake, you talked about 10daysleft, and the small, what may seem insignificant at the time, things to do...well my friend this was one of those things that meant more to my husband than you will ever know. He could not stop talking about it (and still does to this day), and how he boasts to his family that his "friend" Jake found this for him"....No so insignificant now my friend....

214.jpg210.jpg213.jpg

Comment

Cynde, great idea to get all the pics in one place

for those unsure of how to get the BIG pictures showing in your post,
      please check
      THIS LINK to a POST explaining how in the Test Area

this will also enable Cynde to easily save & print out full size pics for her album.

Here's the only two pics I have from the Mini meet at Sarah-Janes home in May 2008

doing one of the things he enjoyed most - Eating

and smiling

Attached Files
      PRA & ET Inc
      Proof Readers Anonymous & Extreme Testers

Comment

I've been perusing through BT1 Web Cam Capture section and I will be posting pertanant pictures as I go. Here's the first batch starting Jan 1, 2001.

Boy they have grown.
        1793.jpg

10177.jpg

11263.jpg

The cone of shame.
        15257.jpg

15258.jpg
        sigpic And Jerry said, Keep it light, Keep it friendly. Post Like Jerry.

Comment

16147.jpg

A classic.
          16730.jpg

18844.jpg

Another classic.
          19586.jpg

19640.jpg

Comment

19662.jpg

19925.jpg

20960.gif

23248.jpg

That's all for now, there's something like 30,000 pictures in there and it take about a half hour to go through a month's worth clicking next as fast as my little mind can scan the captures.

Comment

17 December, 2001

Oh my gosh... there I am with Mr H. at the webcam! I think this shot was our first meeting with the Richter's.... we love you Jake.
              Sarah Jane

Comment

Cecil, thank you. I was hoping for some old shots of the cam. This is perfect for the picture book.
                sigpic (Tink)

Comment

Some of my shots of Jake.

From 2003.
                  SueCecilAngleaMartinJeanPaulJakeSmall.jpg

WeddingPartySmall.jpg

Comment

From 2005.
                    CasablancaGroupSmall.jpg

Yana.jpg

Comment

From 2006.
                      BasLindaYana.jpg

RichardsSunset.jpg

Comment

From 2003

Bonaire2003 and others 008.jpgBonaire2003 and others 009.jpg
                        :) Bill :)

Comment

From the Gate Cam, Spring, 2003.group1.jpggroup5.jpggroup6.jpg
                          :) Bill :)

Comment

Jake, Yana and Bas at Barbara Leary's Deity Dinner. What was it - October 2005?
                            DSC00958.jpg

Comment

Image035.jpgImage046.jpgImage047.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X